Friday, May 20, 2011

24 weeks!!!

I am 24 weeks today!!! YAY!!! This marks a major milestone for me. As most of you know I did not make it past 24 weeks with the twins. Every week after this will get more exciting as Bethany's arrival is not too far off.

Me at 24 weeks!!! YAY!!!!

Bethany a few days before 24 weeks. Sorry for the poor picture. Our scanner/printer is not working.


I praise God for going this far. I know that he is holding both of us in His hands and I need not fear anything. I will be able to face whatever happens good or bad. Still I am believing that Bethany will be born happy and healthy at full term!!! 

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

1 comment:

  1. Ok apparently I've been living under a rock & didn't even know u guys were expecting! Congrats & 24wks is a big milestone for u guys! I am so happy 4 u.

    ReplyDelete