Saturday, July 23, 2011

33 Weeks---I Will Not Fear!

As of yesterday I am 33 weeks pregnant. Six more weeks and Bethany will be here. I cannot believe the time is almost up. This pregnancy has been going very well. Better than I expected. Yet I am still nervous. I will be nervous until I have Bethany in my arms and can count her fingers and her toes and touch her little legs and arms and kiss her little head. Yet I am trusting in the Lord. I believe that He knit her together in my womb. He knows her better than I ever will and He is watching over her. With the Lord I have nothing to fear. No matter what happens I know that the Lord is watching over us and is here with us. In Him I can rest and have peace.  
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment: