Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Raining!!!

As most of you know it has been a VERY HOT summer. The news reported a few days ago that this July in Oklahoma has not only been hotter than any other State. It also has been the hottest in RECORDED history!!! Of course I have to be 8 months pregnant the whole time. But I am blessed to have a house and a car with air conditioning. Praise the Lord!!!
Another major praise is that as I am writing this it is only 76 degrees outside. It also has been raining off and on all day. The kids actually had to wear pants and a jacket when we went out this morning. I was so excited about this that we had to take pictures to document this event.

When we were outside. The kids found the puddles very interesting. They would have splashed in them all day if I would have let them.
I just pray that we will continue to see more rain and less 100+ degree weather. 
I hope you all are keeping cool. 
Blessings to all of you,
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment