Friday, June 10, 2011

Misner Family Update!

I can't believe it has been a week since I have last posted. Time sure flies when you are chasing around two kids.
Actually to be honest I had a little break from them this week. But I was soo tired that I barely mustered up enough energy to clean house. After that I enjoyed in napping and reading. I didn't even pick up my crochet needle!!! I thought I would watch some movies but I didn't even have enough motivation to sit through a movie.  It was nice to have a little break from the kids but it was even nicer to have them home again.
This week Asher went to a VBS at local church up north. He attended the VBS with his friend Illana. It seems that they had fun.
Caleb is sure talking a lot. He is mimicking almost anything you say. He is also putting together a lot of two word sentences. Pretty soon he will talk almost as much as I do! :)
Bethany is growing well. I am 27 weeks today. She sure has strong kicks. Caleb's kicks were never very strong--so this is a change. Yet a change that I enjoy.
Adam and I bought a van yesterday from a local dealer. Now we will be ready in September when Bethany comes. Asher and Caleb sure enjoy their new vehicle. I will commit a whole post to the van with pictures either today or tomorrow.
The only other somewhat interesting news is that we think Asher may have had a seizure yesterday. We are not sure as neither I or Adam was there when it may have occurred.  His VBS teachers reported that he was slurring his speech and walking funny during class time. After VBS he was VERY tired and took a long nap. Asher being tired after VBS isn't that odd but the long nap and the lethargy he was showing was a little unusual for him. Though we don't think Asher has ever had a seizure before we are very cautious since with his Septo Optic Dysplasia he can get seizures at anytime. Due to this I called the neurologist yesterday and she scheduled  an EEG (is that name of the test correct?) or whatever is needed to help determine if he has been having seizures. I am thinking he probably isn't having them but I would rather be safe than sorry. Once he takes his test and we find out the results I will let you all know. Again I am not very worried but would rather be cautious. Yet any prayer would be appreciated.
I will try to get another post with pictures up very soon. I am thinking about taking the kids swimming today and I may even try to get some video to post up here soon.
Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment