Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day and Update on Sick Kids.

Our Father's Day, as you could imagine, was low key. The kids were still recovering from not feeling well so we didn't do much. We did however venture out for a Father's Day breakfast at McDonald's. Later that evening we ordered in pizza and Adam and I watched X-men.  I think Adam had a pretty good Father's Day. The day before he had a "guys" night with his friends--and sometimes that is the best gift I could give him.
I am very thankful for Adam and the type of father he is with our children. I praise God everyday that our children have an active and involved father in their lives. I think our children are very lucky to have a father who loves them as much as Adam does. 

Here is a Father's Day poem I found on the internet. I actually used this before in some preschool classes I have taught.
Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

http://www.poemsforfree.com/daddyi.html

Sick Kids Update: 
Asher was feeling better by yesterday but I still wanted him to take it easy. Caleb still was not acting as well and ran a low grade fever towards the night. I took him to the Dr. first thing this am and he does have an ear infection. We started antibiotics this morning, so hopefully he will be feeling better soon. 
Caleb has his first day of Mother's Day Out tomorrow. Since he will have been on antibiotics for 24hrs I might consider taking him. Yet we will wait to see how he feels tomorrow. I wouldn't take him if he has fever or is fussy.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Love and blessings,
Heather Misner

No comments:

Post a Comment